I've gone through the code to identify and eliminate many areas where memory (RAM) was not being efficiently used. This leads to improved performance, shorter loading times and reduced memory requirements. Some Android devices were struggling when using large or complex data files, and would "randomly" crash when they ran out of memory. Hopefully, this situation should be much improved. In addition, Android devices with particularly small amounts of available memory will not load rule and profile data to minimise memory needs, so at least you can build lists.
On desktop, as requested, the preview popups have been adjusted so they take a bit longer to show up, and are positioned to not hide the thing they pop up from. There's also now an option to turn off the preview popups entirely.
As usual, these changes will be coming to iOS soon - I'll be submitting a new version to Apple in the next day or so.
- Output now shows custom roster descriptions.
- Improved performance and memory management.
- Fixed bug where hidden items would sometimes not stay hidden.
- Various other bug fixes.
- Adjusted preview popup delay and positioning.
- Added option to turn preview popups on/off.
- Low memory devices will not load profile and rule data to avoid running out of memory.