|Looking a little nicer|
You'll also be glad to hear that I've finally nailed the "random crashing" issue that has been plaguing the free version on iOS for some time. It was a tough bug to track down, but it's finally been squashed - rejoice! This has been a real frustration for many users and has contributed to some (deserved) poor ratings on iTunes. If you're pleased with the fix, I'd love to see your feedback with an iTunes review - hopefully BattleScribe is now worthy of a higher rating. If you previously gave up on it due to the crashes, perhaps now is time to give it another try...
If you experience any other crashing issues please do let me know via the website and I'll get right on it.
Here's the full change list:
- Fixed "random crash" issue that was causing a lot of people frustration. Hooray!
- User interface updated to provide more space when editing your roster.
- Added support for the larger screen on the iPhone 5.
- Relevant book and page references included when viewing/printing a roster (as long as the data files include this information).
- Data file author name, contact details and website for your current files can be seen in the About box (as long as the data files include this information).
- Using a link to a ".bsr" repository file as a repository URL will be handled correctly - the data is imported from the file and any URLs it includes will be added to your list.
- Clicking a link to a repository will allow you to open it in BattleScribe and set it up automatically for you (as long as it's a repository that's created with v1.13.04).
- Added a "What's New" popup to keep you up to date with changes/new features - shown each time BattleScribe updates.
- Added occasional (monthly) prompt to remind you to check for new data files.
- Other bug fixes.