- Printing directly from Roster Editor now supported.
- Points values throughout can now have decimal places/fractions to support armies where points aren't whole numbers. For example Skaven clanrats have some options that cost 0.5pts.
- Roster Editor now remembers which folder was last saved to/loaded from and displays this when you next save/load a roster.
- You can now manually enter an entry/entry group id when creating a dependency in Catalogue Editor, so a dependency can now depend on any entry/entry group in the catalogue.
- All BattleScribe programs now save their files as formatted XML to aid reading/manual editing and to allow SVN to merge changes line by line.
- Improvements to the View Roster dialogue.
- Uninstaller now correctly removes start menu shortcuts under Windows Vista and Windows 7. (Note: You may need to manually remove the old BattleScribe start menu shortcuts after you upgrade to 1.04b under Windows Vista or Windows 7)
Available to download at http://www.battlescribe.net.