- Added preview feature. Hovering your mouse over a selection or entry will pop up a tooltip containing the unit composition, rules and profiles, much like the view roster dialogue box.
- BattleScribe will now check your data files to see if any are from a newer version than you currently have. If it finds any, it will display a warning and prompt you to upgrade.
- Fixed a bug that would crash BattleScribe if you loaded a roster that contained selections from entries that have been removed from the catalogue file.
- Fixed a bug that caused the settings file to become broken which would cause a crash when starting up BattleScribe.
- Internal tweeks to the add/remove selection code, especially around how collective entries are handled.
Additional Changes for Android
- Added ability to delete rosters from the load roster dialogue box.
- Fixed a bug where some errors were not being displayed for entry groups.
- Fixed a bug where no game systems/catalogues were displayed in the new roster dialogue box.
- Fixed a bug where some data repositories could not be downloaded from.
Note: The preview feature is not yet available on the Android version as I haven't quite worked out where/how it is going to fit in. I'll include it in a future version.
|Hovering your mouse over a selection displays the unit details|
|You are prompted to upgrade if you have data files from a version newer than the one you have currently installed|