Saturday 14 July 2012

BattleScribe For iPhone, iPod and iPad Released!

Finally it's here! BattleScribe Mobile Pro has been approved and is now available in the iTunes Appstore!


Unfortunately the free version was rejected because of the way it linked to the pro version in the store... I'm disappointed I can't offer a free version right away, but there you have it. I'll work on making the changes I need to, and then resubmit it. Keep an eye on here/Twitter/Google+ and I'll announce when it becomes available if you'd prefer to wait.

For you iPad users, I haven't yet made a proper tablet UI. It's something I want to do, but I felt it was important to get something released sooner rather than later. Actually I need to do a UI for Android tablets too, and I'll need to have a good think about how to make good use of the larger screen.

Anyway, happy days. I know there's a lot of people who've been waiting for this for ages, so I'm glad it's finally come together :)