Wednesday 3 September 2014

BattleScribe 1.14.07 Released on Desktop and Android!

Not much to say about this release. It's just a small clutch of bug fixes that came up while working on the 1.14.07 update for iOS. I figured (since it's easy) that I'd put out a quick update so we're all on the same page no matter which platform(s) you use BattleScribe on. I'll get straight to the release notes:

  • Fixed modifiers that increment the maxInRoster value (mistype... oops)
  • Fixed crash/hang where a catalogue contained root rules with modifiers
  • Fixed crash/hang in Catalogue Editor when a link had "no target"
  • Fixed situation where points/error messages wouldn't be correctly updated

So... Not a lot ;)

But...

I've just submitted 1.14.07 to Apple which contains a huge user interface update and iPad support! I'm expecting it to become available within a week. I'm very happy with how this has turned out and it should really bring the iOS version into line with modern applications (finally!). I'll announce when it becomes available, but for now take a look at this: