I'm calling this one "The Crashbuster."
This release contains fixes for a bunch of force closes, some of which have plagued BattleScribe since before the makeover. There's also a few user interface tweeks and nudges, and I've changed the way rosters are saved (it's now automatic).
I've made the Android APK file (for the free version) available to download straight off the site for those of you who prefer to sideload their apps. In addition, the pro version is in the Amazon App Store for 99p. I've resubmitted the updated pro and free versions and they should become available once Amazon approves them. Once the new pro version appears, it will return to being £1.99.
A while back after BattleScribe Mobile got it's makeover I said "if you tried BattleScribe on your Android before and found it too slow, buggy or crashy, now's the time to give it another go." Well, this time I mean it ;)
Full Change List
- Your roster is saved automatically, so you don't have to keep clicking save. You can still duplicate your roster.
- Moved the create button on the create new roster screen up to the top bar.
- Moved the update from repository button on the manage data screen to the top bar.
- Fixed layout of collective entry groups.
- Other minor UI tweeks.
- Fixed crash when returning to BattleScribe after leaving the app for a while. You are given the option to reload the roster you were previously working on.
- Fixed crash when deleting rosters.
- Fixed crash when adding/removing certain selections from collective entry groups.
- Fixed problem where loading dialogs would never go away, or would crash the app.
- Fixed other crashes that occasionally occurred in relation to collective entry groups.
Right, now to get on with finishing that pesky iOS version...