- Available options get shown/hidden in roster editor, depending on what you have selected so far. This is kind of experimental, so please let me know if you're a fan of this.
- "Dependencies" have been replaced with "Modifiers" in catalogue files. This should allow for much more accurate and flexible catalogue files in future.
- The format of the XML for game system, catalogue and roster files has been updated. Much less use of attributes and much more use of elements.
- Automatic processing of pre-1.06b files into the new format, so you do not have to re-download all your files.
- A few minor bug fixes and improvements.
Monday, 8 November 2010
BattleScribe 1.06b Released!
After a bit of a delay (I was "blessed" by Father Nurgle...), BattleScribe 1.06b is finally here. There are some big changes in this release (for those of you who edit catalogues anyway). This should be the last major change to core functionality for BattleScribe, at least for the foreseeable future. After this it's going to be all new features, and I should be able to start getting through the UserVoice requests.