Over the last week (in between a nasty cold), I think I've resolved pretty much all the major issues people were having. Particularly, there were a couple of force closes that needed fixing, and performance issues as it over-aggressively checked file formats. I've also managed to squeeze in a couple of new features and tweaks, and (finally) fixed a force close that occurred when returning to the app after doing something else.
So, if you tried BattleScribe on your Android before and found it too slow, buggy or crashy, now's the time to give it another go - it's free after all ;) On top of that, as a bit of an apology for the problems over the last week, I'm going to leave BattleScribe Mobile Pro at 99p for another week.
P.S. I'm working on getting it into the Amazon app store at the moment for the Kindle people out there. Unfortunately their approval process is a little... slow.
- Now checks data files are the correct format on startup, and caches the results. This means much faster loading when creating/opening a roster.
- When using the +/- buttons to add entries, you can now enter a number directly into the box
- Added pan/zoom on the view roster screen
- Correct error messages should now be shown
- Fixed force close when clicking error messages
- Fixed force close when returning to the app after you have exited to use another app