- Fixed crash when using catalogues with deeply nested shared items
This is available for Android and desktops, and has been resubmitted to Apple (I've requested an expedited review so hopefully it won't take as long as usual to become available).
Just a small update today with a couple of bug fixes:
- Fixed a problem where some older data files weren't being properly upgraded to the 1.13.00 format. This is causing a problem particularly on iOS where in some cases you can't see anything to select when creating Warhammer Fantasy lists (nasty...)
- Prevented categories that don't contain any entries from being displayed (mobile versions only)
- Fixed bug where data files with accented characters (ó, ñ etc) would break
- Fixed a crash when using multiple catalogues (e.g. when making a list with allies)
Note: If you are having problems with your data files, I recommend deleting them and re-downloading from your repository. This will mean any files get re-updated to the the 1.13.00 format, fixing the problem mentioned in the second bullet point above.
This is now available on Android and desktops and is currently going through approval for iOS. I'll let you know when it becomes available in iTunes.