Sunday, 27 June 2010
Monday, 14 June 2010
Sunday, 13 June 2010
These two catalogue files appear to be corrupted and will not work. I should be able to get them fixed and replaced within the next 24hrs. I'll announce when this is sorted here on the news blog.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
Tuesday, 8 June 2010
Monday, 7 June 2010
Tuesday, 1 June 2010
The latest version of BattleScribe is now available on the downloads page. So what's changed?
- Windows installer! This ensures Java is correctly installed and provides shortcuts to the various tools in the Start menu. It also creates shortcuts to the catalogues and gamesystems folders.
- All panels in Roster Editor and Catalogue Editor are now resizeable.
- The layout of the buttons in Catalogue Editor has been changed to be more like the layout in Roster Editor, making them much easier to find.
- Selections are now shown in order of category when you view the roster or save it as HTML.
- Selections can now have a minimum and maximum points limit.
- Various bug fixes and tweaks to the internal gubbinz.