The full change list is as follows:
- Added a "getting started" dialog when you start BattleScribe but don't have any repositories. This should help new users get set up.
- BattleScribe can check for data file updates from your repositories when you start up.
- Summary popup/tooltip now shown when hovering over the controls to add/remove selections (the "customise selection" panel).
- Added a new "copy as Markdown" menu option in the View Roster dialog.
- Catalogue and Game System editors should keep better track of whether or not a file is saved.
- Fixed a bug where if you were working on a catalogue, saved it, then created a new one, you could end up saving over the previously opened one.
- Fixed a bug where using negative points values (eg for Warmachine where certain characters can give you extra points) was causing errors to be shown.
- Internal changes to the way files are saved and loaded.
- Shiny new icon!