Sharing overall has been improved, and now you can share via services other than just email (Twitter and Facebook are notable examples). This is especially useful if you're using Dropbox to sync your data as you are now able to share a link to a roster file stored in Dropbox. This link can be easily be posted to social networks or forum posts and BattleScribe users just have to click it to open your roster.
- Added options to customize the output when viewing a roster. For example, remove points, profiles and rules to make the output "legal" to post on a forum.
- Share or copy a link to a roster file stored in Dropbox. This is great for sharing your roster via Twitter, Facebook, on forum posts etc.
- Improved sharing of rosters (as text or Dropbox link) - you can now share straight to Facebook and Twitter.
- Speed improvements when preparing data.
- Added ability to delete all rosters from the menu in Manage Data (for emergencies!).
- Improvements to handling of file synchronization with Dropbox.
- Removed first loading screen. Again...