Monday 2 August 2010

Website Update

I've and added a few social networking features to the website using Google Friend Connect. It allows you to sign in and post comments on the home page or write reviews on the feedback page. I thought it might be useful to allow users to chat with one another to get help or just to discuss whatever elements of BattleScribe they fancy. You won't need to sign up for a new account if you have an existing Google, Yahoo, Twitter, AIM or OpenID account - you can sign in using one of these.

There are also other useful Friend Connect gadgets I might experiment with in the future, such as a poll to get community feedback.

If these features prove useful, I might create a separate page on the site just for community stuff. Feel free to let me know what you think - post a comment!